Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February Server Event Part 2!

Go down 

What should February's Event be?
Zombie Siege
February Server Event Part 2! Vote_lcap43%February Server Event Part 2! Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Player vs. Player Tournament
February Server Event Part 2! Vote_lcap14%February Server Event Part 2! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Parkour Race
February Server Event Part 2! Vote_lcap0%February Server Event Part 2! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hunger Games Match
February Server Event Part 2! Vote_lcap14%February Server Event Part 2! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Mob Arena Match
February Server Event Part 2! Vote_lcap29%February Server Event Part 2! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wllmbr
Admin
wllmbr

February Server Event Part 2! Empty
PostSubject: February Server Event Part 2!   February Server Event Part 2! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Note: An error occurred with the poll and as such, I had to reset it. Please recast your vote.

Since the winning vote was for February's Server Event to be in a team format, it is now time to vote for what the Event will be!!! The Poll will end on January 31st at 11:59 PM CST. Date and Time of the Event will be posted in the sign up post.

Since some people have requested it, and I agree, I have decided to remove the option of Ultra Hardcore since we just did a Hardcore based event last month. I want to get some variety in this before we begin to re-visit Event ideas. Feel free to suggest more ideas in the comments section and I'll review them and add them if it is possible.

More information on the events can be found here.

Thanks for playing on Cyclone!
Back to top Go down

February Server Event Part 2!
Page 1 of 1