Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cayteecat

Cayteecat

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application Empty
PostSubject: Caytee's Rad Awesome Application   Caytee's Rad Awesome Application EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Minecraft user name: Cayteecat

Previous staff experience: I was Admin and Moderator positions on Genmine (Pixelmon) and Mod on McOp

Plugin experience: From past server experiences I know many plugin commands. It's not that much but I know most commands for a bunch of plugins.

Building skills: My houses... are usually giant blocks of cobble. I can build underground houses that look decent. I love doing pixelart and I haven't really tried to do anything 3D.

A little bit about yourself: My name is Caytee. I like cats. I am a goof. I enjoy Pokemon and cats. Minecraft is pretty rad too. Cats.

Why we should hire you: Even though I can be a bit immature at times... I know the general rules of minecraft servers and have never been banned (for a good reason... Was banned for "heck"). I am very active on servers because I have no life outside of the internet, and I think my ontime is at a few days.. I forget the exact number. I know most of the crafting recipes and have a basic redstone knowledge. Thanks for your time ^w^ ily waitwat

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application C20f672a1dcbfb3207009a42641bacae

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application C229a7bfb5e4d2f0a984e41c9b83488c

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application F7d94236942c98f0ea8c6470a4c1cd79

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application Dbe880ecf2df3c80020e38f3aba7dcf9
Back to top Go down

Caytee's Rad Awesome Application
Page 1 of 1