Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi I'm Lina (Intro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LinaVoltage

LinaVoltage

Hi I'm Lina (Intro) Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Lina (Intro)   Hi I'm Lina (Intro) EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:27 am

Having trouble connecting right now, so I figured it's probably a good time to make my into thread.

I found this server through Big_Piglet (also friends with Vulttwin2).

Username: LinaVoltage
Preferred Name: Lina

My minecraft passions are raising sheep, making giant food farms, and building. I also enjoy mining, fishing and exploring. Parkour and pvp aren't really my thing. Sometimes I mess with redstone, but it's usually just simple set-ups for semi-auto farms, or lighting systems. I also like building tiny "soldiers" or "civilians" out of blocks, with signs for faces.

In real life I study cartooning at SVA in New York. Going home to Delaware for the summer to find a summer job or 2 (or 3... as many hours I can stay away from home the better). Most of my free time Is devoted to drawing or playing videogames. Outside of minecraft, I play pokemon and several idlegames (cookie clicker, anti-idle, godville, etc). I love potatoes, mtn Dew Voltage, and watermelon. Favorite Colors are Green, Red, Blue, Black, and White. I watch anime and cartoons, my favorite is higurashi (rather bloody). I tend to stick to the psycho/horror, slice of life, yuri, and comedy genres. Some other shows I like are Happy Tree Friends, Adventure Time, Lucky Star, Yuru Yuri, Dragon Drive, Excel Saga, Cyanide and Happiness Shorts, Soul Eater, and Daria. There's tons more but I'd be here all day listing them. I'm a fan of My Little Pony FIM, but I'm not going to be one of those obnoxious people in your face about it. I also read lots of manga and comics.

Almost never found without wearing my headphones. Music tastes are metal, rock, dnb, and electro mostly, but I'll listen to a lot of things. Not fond of country, but I have some exceptions. I love fast paced songs, but I enjoy many slower ones as well.  
Some of the bands/artists I listen to (emphasis on the "some"... I could go on forever with lists):

Rainbow Sheep:

That's about all I have to say. Hai.
Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Lina (Intro)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyclone: The Minecraft Server :: Community Center :: Intro Forums!-
Jump to: