Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mailgadget
Mailgadget

Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:12 am

I like Oreos. You should like Oreos. I am an Oreo. Batman is love. Batman is an elaborate ruse. But relax, don't let your jimmies get rustled friend. Maximum over rustle has happened. SonicToZelda gets money for his server through prostitution. I mean what. SonicToZelda corrects to "Tectonically" Logic. Logic used to be a mod on this server. Screw Logic. But not he retired mod Logic. Logic as in dis dick. I mean what again.This is a post. I am definitely not high while writing this. Or drunk. However, I am drunk and high on potatoes. I am Inspector Mailgadget the Potato Bread Fish. The face of my skin looks like fried egg. That's delicious. Oreos are delicious. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  lol bouncy
Back to top Go down
Mailgadget
Mailgadget

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 am

I like Moocats
Back to top Go down
AshelehsA
Admin
AshelehsA

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 pm

that was so.......................... beautiful Sad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AshelehsA
wllmbr
Admin
wllmbr

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:36 pm

GOD DAMN BOUNCIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EPIC_SAINT
EPIC_SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 am

Unlocking this riddle will give you the answers too life
Back to top Go down
Jackalots

Jackalots

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Remind me to replace my ovaries for they have just exploded with all that sweg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff   Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Incredibly important news regarding oreos and stuff
Page 1 of 1