Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Builder application. Demo and info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AshelehsA
Admin
AshelehsA

Builder application. Demo and info Empty
PostSubject: Builder application. Demo and info   Builder application. Demo and info EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm

First i'll start by just posting a demo application, then i'll explain a bit more about things like the actual Builder rank it's self

IGN:AshelehsA
Current rank: Player
Ontime: 50 Hours (50 hours is the minimal ontime required)
Builds Coordinates: (If built on Cyclone. Please specify which world)
Builds Pictures:

If you choose to use multiple pictures, use a website such as photobucket and place them in a Library for the staff to view. It makes it much easier to examine the builds.

You are required to be a Player to apply for this rank, and anyone with a rank lower than Player's application will be denied on sight. The builder rank itself is a rank that allows you to use World Edit in the Creative Worlds, and you also get to help with server builds from time to time. Not only are you required to be Player Rank, but the staff team also has to trust you, since World Edit can cause dire consequences. Also too many World Edits occurring at once can cause some a major server lag, so we want to keep the number of builders somewhat small.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AshelehsA
Supercom14_

PostSubject: Re: Builder application. Demo and info   Builder application. Demo and info EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 am

IGN:Supercom14_
Current rank: My Rank Is X
Ontime: I Have Been On this server For 4 Months Now So I thinks I've been on it much over 50 hours
Builds Coordinates: I Have Done A massive Build On The Op Prison Server At My Plot /p h Supercom14_ ID:17:11 Cooedinates-x660 z420
Builds Pictures: Im Not Sure On How To Add Pics Sry

Back to top Go down
TheArticunoGamer

PostSubject: Re: Builder application. Demo and info   Builder application. Demo and info EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:01 pm

IGN:TheArticunoGamer
Current rank: Player
Ontime: 6 Months
Builds Coordinates: I have made a cosy home at /p h TheArticunoGamer
Builds Pictures:None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builder application. Demo and info   Builder application. Demo and info Empty

Back to top Go down

Builder application. Demo and info
Page 1 of 1