Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This may have nothing to do with Cyclone, but some guy from belgium wouldn't let me post it on the server forums >: O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AshelehsA
Admin
AshelehsA

This may have nothing to do with Cyclone, but some guy from belgium wouldn't let me post it on the server forums >: O Empty
PostSubject: This may have nothing to do with Cyclone, but some guy from belgium wouldn't let me post it on the server forums >: O   This may have nothing to do with Cyclone, but some guy from belgium wouldn't let me post it on the server forums >: O EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I have been thinking about doing this for almost 2 weeks now, and I just now finally got the courage to do so. I'm quitting the (Kampai) staff team, and before I say as to why I just want to say this as well. When I first got on Kampai (This was before it was even called Kampai) I remember wanting nothing more then to be a Mod since I always had wanted to be ever since I first got on Yocraft.

I remember asking Rem a countless amount of time if I could be a Mod. All of which were responded with "No" XD, but I continued on and tried to prove I would make a good Mod. So I started making a Hungergames map to prove I was atleast a good builder.

I worked on that for about 2-3 weeks, and then the server opened, and it wasn't long after that SpiritSuru, bubbajoe7, Mage4Hire and TripleB944 were all fired/demoted for inactivity. So I thought for sure now was my chance to get Mod, I started to try even harder to prove I would make a good Mod, and boy did I try. I started responding to the players questions faster then actual staff could and tried to help anyone with any problem. I was shot down for Mod 1 or 2 times (for reasons I would rather not get into), but over time I started to get annoyed, how I kept getting shot down for Mod, when I had done so much for the server, I was starting to get a bit on the mean side of things, and eventually I ended up leaving Kampai for multiple reason (1 of which being how I was always getting shot down for Mod), after that I really started acting like a Jerk towards Kampai, Such as getting on and calling the staff names, and spamming the staff chat (When Ezra added me) and I was ultimately banned from the server, and I thought for sure this was the end of me and Kampai.

I would like to thank Fil, Yal, DarknessDemon, Loco, Rawr and Expert for sticking with me even when I had been such a jerk towards there friends and a server they all had poored their hearts and souls into. Thank you guys for being such good friends during this time (heart).

Anyway for about the next 2 months all I did was go on about how much I hated Kampai, to the point it was driving my friends away from me, and my life was getting consumed with it, but this all changed when I met a guy named SonicToZelda, and he hated Kampai just as much as I did, and he wanted to hear all the staff I knew about Kampai, and wanted me to tell it to his friend also, But I started to realize then all I did was go on about how much I hated Kampai, and then Sonic wanted me to tell 1 person in particular about Kampai, and that Person was Kyubi96/Sanners. I remember for the first 15 minutes of that call he said nothing, until finally he said one thing to me, and then he started to tell me know about SonicToZelda, and how he had been rude and mean to a lot of people, and had been spreading rumors about people, I realized then I had been played like a fool, and that if I didn't stop now I would be just as bad as SonicToZelda, and I didn't want to be like that. So I stopped saying these things about Kampai, and made a ban appeal, cause I knew now I had to make it up to my friends, after a week of waiting my ban appeal was never accepted, and I thought for sure now it never would, but to my surprise 1 night when I tried to log onto Kampai I got on actually, and from there I started to patch things up with everyone, but I never thought I would get staff on Kampai.

I'll skip the next two months cause they're not very important. At some point Cosmiato, smielycat, and DarknessDemon1 all quit, and once this happened I was asked to be staff on Kampai, and I didn't know if I should accept or not, I know a lot of people had been turned down to be staff in the past, so I was surprised that me of all people was asked. I ended up accepting and made a new Paintball map and that was a about it

Now we're getting into why I'm quitting. As mentioned before all I did was make a paintball map, and that's about it really, I'm hardly on anymore, and when I am I just kinda sit around, I just feel like I have grown apart of from Kampai, and I really no longer have any place here, not to mention there have been some recent choices/ideas I'm not to fond of, so it with a heavy heart that I here by resign from the staff team, I hope you all can forgive me for this, but I feel it's just better this way.

Sorry if this was long, I just wanted to say it all XD

-Former staff AshelehsA

P.S don't move this to different topic nor do I want you to lock this thread, I want to keep it open so I can see how people feel about me leaving

P.S.S I'm a better builder then speller XD

Last edited by wllmbr on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Next time, specify!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AshelehsA

This may have nothing to do with Cyclone, but some guy from belgium wouldn't let me post it on the server forums >: O
Page 1 of 1