Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Resignation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wllmbr
Admin
wllmbr

My Resignation Empty
PostSubject: My Resignation   My Resignation EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Hello players of Cyclone,

I know for some of you, this has been a long time coming. For others, this might blindside you, but that’s beside the point. I’m officially resigning from Cyclone. I would say I’m sorry, but that would be lying. I’m not sorry for quitting. It’s my choice. A bittersweet one? Yes, but one that has to be made and I have made it. This wasn’t a project that I was entirely for in the first place, and I mostly just went along with because I felt obligated to. That, and quite frankly, the staff needed me and I was perfectly fine with helping. As some of you may know, this is my senior year of highschool. While I have been taking college classes full time the past year and a half, I technically was and still am a High School student. Because of that, I missed out on a lot, either due to my own choices or simply because I never got the chance. Now that I only have just over 3 months until I graduate, there are things that I want and need to get done, and I’m not going to let the chance slip by. It’s kinda hard to fully explain this, some of you may understand, others may understand in due time, others not at all. Regardless, there are things that require my attention more than a video game server that in the long run won’t help me at all. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed working on Cyclone and it was fun, but as the old saying goes, All good things must come to an end.

Thanks for the fun times!
-William B.
Back to top Go down

My Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyclone: The Minecraft Server :: News-
Jump to: