Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kking64 Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kking64

Kking64

Kking64 Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Kking64 Mod Application   Kking64 Mod Application EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Minecraft user name: Kking64

Previous staff experience: I had not have any staff experience on a server before.

Plugin experience: Know some of the commands but not all.

Building skills: Although I am capable of building 3D and 2D objects, I am much better with 2D objects such as sprites from the 8bit, 16bit, and part of the 64bit era. Some examples of builds are http://gyazo.com/3f978b6c23a77f12f94dd7ffa289b894 and http://gyazo.com/8d54692a1aa1395b0d5993af840c34ae (sorry for gyazo pics).

A little bit about yourself: I am in the 11th grade with most of my life around video games, the internet, drawing, and talking to friends. Along with Skype and minecraft, I am most often on my 3DS, Wii U, and Steam. Also, I have a habit of doing, "...'s" a lot....no idea why though.

Why we should hire you: I am honestly not sure myself. Sure I know the experience and game play of Minecraft, but not the core elements such as commands, programming, server operating, etc. However if you do hire me, I will make it a habit and "study" the commands of minecraft with the POWERS OF THE INTERNET.

._. Forgive me for any jokes in this application, we all need to have fun once in awhile.
Back to top Go down

Kking64 Mod Application
Page 1 of 1