Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sam's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamplaysMC1

SamplaysMC1

Sam's moderator application  Empty
PostSubject: Sam's moderator application    Sam's moderator application  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:45 pm

What is your ign

SamplaysMC1

How old are you

I am 14 years old

Where do you live

I live in America

What time range are you logged in at and What is your timezone?

I'm usually on when I don't have school related stuff to to and when my lessons are over (btw by lessons I mean that I do extra stuff like:swimming, soccer,choir and cheer), and i'm available on weekends at 7:00am-12:00am or longer. And on weekdays I'm on from 3:27pm-5:00pm (that is if I have nothing planed) (btw this is in Florida's time zone)

What do you enjoy doing on cyclone?

Well, Mostly I  spend my time building stuff in creative flat and I also enjoy playing survival with my friends, but mostly I love playing in the hunger games and in the mob arena(s)

Have you had any previous experience with:mod admin or owner related positions And Please describe your position(s), also tell some stuff about yourself.

I have never had any of the positions listed above, however my younger sister ChloePlaysMC2 has been moderator on 6 different servers and has taut me how to use a few commands like:core protect and lockette (I'm a fast learner so I can learn more commands)  

To be honest I'm not that much of good builder and I am not to former with most plugins, however I can learn how to use them.

I would do a double back flip if I got moderator on this server because I love it so much it's literally the only server I play on, yes I played on other servers but guess what, this server has the nicest staff ever and they actually talk to you even if your just a visitor, the other servers I went on have crapy staff that only talk to donators and other staff not ONCE did I ever hear them say "hello" to someone who was not staff or donator, another thing I like about this server is that it takes everyones ideas and thoughts, on the other servers I go on the staff don't listen to the people on the server what so ever.
This is the best server no matter what, It has the nicest staff in the world, the best builds you could ever find and a huge variety of things to do like: games, parcore, survival and creative, and if I were to be a moderator on this server I would help people out when they need it,I really like helping people because not only does it fix there problem but it can also help make them a new friend.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope to get moderator on this server, And Have a wunderbar day!(wunderbar is German for wonderful)

~Sam
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1