Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gideon for Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperLinkGideon

SuperLinkGideon

Gideon for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Gideon for Moderator   Gideon for Moderator EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:29 am

IGN: superlinkgideon

Ontime: 3 days

PSE: I have never been staff before, beside on my own private servers with very little commands.

What I could bring: I want to bring the fun moderator to cyclone. I'm not saying that Cyclone has boring moderators, but I want to make friends with the members of the server. Just someone that person can talk to if they aren't feeling good. I made some friends and enemies back on Kampai, and I learned my mistakes from that. I want to try to become Cyclone's fun moderator but also a serious one. I am not a good plugins person, yet I can still learn. I also have some ideas for parts of the server like building Parkour maps, Hunger Games maps, and maybe Hub worlds. I just want to be the person in charge that the members can talk to, still be serious in discussions and conversations, and be resourceful in building worlds for the members to play in. That's the mod I want to be.

Builds: Over the past 2 years I have owned Minecraft, I have dabbled into building and have done countless builds such as, Note Block songs, pixel-art, parkour, interior design, and structures. I have built a hunger games map on another server and a Super Craft Bros. map as well, and I have another Hunger Games map in the works. As such, I am much more suited for Map-making than anything else. About 5 months ago I built a town based off of the video game SimCity. I have pictures of it linked in this Gyazo.

Q1: Answer: ./tempban (player name here) (amount of time here) (unit) [for online]
./tempbanexact (player name here) (amount of time here) (unit) [for offline players]

Q2: Answer: First respond to the person, go to the greifed location, LogBlock the area to see who did the greif, report the greifer to the staff, where punishment will be decided there, the greifer will get the punishment afterward.

Q3: Answer: Block off the area so members can't reach there, then tell a Admin about the plugin that isn't working, attempt to fix it, if works break off the area so members can get through, if not working however, restart the server to fix the plugin.

Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day  Cool 

Back to top Go down
Jackalots

Jackalots

Gideon for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gideon for Moderator   Gideon for Moderator EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:40 am

Not Bad
Back to top Go down

Gideon for Moderator
Page 1 of 1