Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cyclone Moderator Application (Gideon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperLinkGideon

SuperLinkGideon

Cyclone Moderator Application (Gideon) Empty
PostSubject: Cyclone Moderator Application (Gideon)   Cyclone Moderator Application (Gideon) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:14 am

IGN: superlinkgideon
Previous Staff Experience: N/A
Plugin Experience: N/A
Build Experience: I have built many maps for Cyclone, such as part of a community Prop Hunt map, rebuilding parts of the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Hunger Games maps, and a current project that shall not be named. I have had Minecraft for 2 1/2 years as of now, and continue to use my abilities to help make more maps on Minecraft servers. I have done structures such as houses, a little bit of indoor design, pixel-art, some redstone stuff. I have made many projects, and pictures are on my old builder application.
A little bit about me: I am an Honors Student, spend most of my free time playing video games, watching Youtube videos, or watching anime. I like to play games such as Team Fortress 2, Zelda games, 3D Mario games, and JRPG's. I have ADHD which makes me have a hyperactive mind and try to filter out any situation that seems boring to me, and replace it with something that will stimulate my mind (Note that I am not mental in anyway, just have a common disorder).
Why you should hire me: I want to bring a fun moderator to Cyclone, a moderator people can talk to and socialize, but will enforce the rules if they attempt to do anything to the server that violates them. A quality that I have is that people say that I am very mature for my age group, or as people around me have said. I haven't been social in awhile, but, I have gotten out of my burn-out and am ready to play and build in Minecraft again. I am not a good plugins person, but there is of course a first for everything, and I am willing to learn how to do it and become a better Moderator. Building is a better suit for me, as well as trying to bring peace to an argument, but all in all, I may not seem like much at first, but with a little practice, I could turn into something great for the future of Cyclone.

This was probably my worst application, but a application nonetheless. Thanks for reading!  bounce 
Back to top Go down

Cyclone Moderator Application (Gideon)
Page 1 of 1