Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gamer's Moderator Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GamerBoy85

Gamer's Moderator Application! Empty
PostSubject: Gamer's Moderator Application!   Gamer's Moderator Application! EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Minecraft user name: GamerBoy85

Previous staff experience: I have been an Admin on many different servers, including one that is coming up very soon! I've even owned my own server once but It shut down because of money issues.

Plugin experience: I know a lot about many different plugins. I am most familiar with World edit, World guard and essentials. I am usually a quick learner when I don't know a plugin, so I can learn anything and then set it up weather it's a game or something else.

Building skills: I have built many different things including spawns, HG arenas, mob arenas, parkour maps, etc. (I am making my own custom parkour map in single player world)

A little bit about yourself: Well My name is Myles and I like minecraft and exploring new things. I like hanging out with my friends, Livestreaming, and making youtube videos.

Why we should hire you: Well I am very experienced with a lot of the commands and am pretty good at building. I can be stupid at times but not all the time. I like to help out whenever I can so when you guys want me to do something I will be there to help!!....Unless I am not online.
Back to top Go down

Gamer's Moderator Application!
Page 1 of 1