Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wllmbr
Admin
wllmbr

Server Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules & Regulations   Server Rules & Regulations EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 am

Like any server, we have rules that you have to follow. So here I will try to make them as short, sweet, and to the point as I possibly can. I would just love to say to use common sense, but in this day and age, common sense isn’t really that common anymore so…

#1 First and foremost, be respectful. I know that is almost to cliché status but seriously, don’t be an ass and don't harass anyone.

#2 No Griefing. This is nearly universal in Minecraft and really should go unsaid, but we have to because there will always be some asshat who just doesn’t understand. (Note: If you grief intentionally it will result in either a temp or total Ban.)

#3 No unnecessary profanity. I know that sometimes profanity can be used in the English language as a modifier for emotion but you really should keep it to a minimum, both on the server & in real life.

#4 No asking for promotions in chat. So you say you would make an awesome mod, and that you really could help the server, but you have only been on for 5 minutes. We choose who we want as staff on the basis that we think you can be.

#5 No advertising. I know this rule can sometimes be a little fuzzy as to what exactly is advertising, so I will go in a little deeper on this one. If you mention that you or a friend has a server, that’s fine as long as you don’t push it. What we really don’t want is people saying “HAI GUYS, COME PLAY ON MY SERVER CAUSE ITS REALLY EFFING AWESOME!” If you do that, you are just asking to be muted and/or kicked.

#6 No spamming, and no obsessive caps. It's fine to use caps some, but please don't be annoying with it

#7 Don’t be an ass. I mean really, do not be an ass.

#8 No Mods/Hacks. Only certain modifications to the minecraft.jar files and specially designed clients(Launchers) are permitted. Optifine, REI Minimap, and Modloader are ok. As long as the client does not alter the game, it is fine. We just don’t want people hacking into things and making a mess.
Back to top Go down

Server Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1