Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Rules & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wllmbr
Admin
wllmbr

Forum Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules & Regulations   Forum Rules & Regulations EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:17 am

The forums follow along with all of the same rules as the server, but there are a few more things that I should add specifically for the forums.

#1 No Advertising Topics: Basically don't post topics about this great deal at Walmart or how to get an iPhone for free. If we (the Staff) find these, we will delete them without notice.

#2 No Spamming Emoticons: aka don't do this Rolling Eyes No silent pale alien cyclops Like a Star @ heaven Question Shocked Sad Razz Mad Twisted Evil afro flower lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! elephant queen rendeer santa Sleep affraid cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused alien I love you Twisted Evil Idea Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Mad Razz Basketball Basketball farao farao farao king scratch afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! ... can't believe I just did that....

#3 Be respectful of others!: I know I said this in the Server Rules, but I really can't stress this enough. Since this is the internet though, there is the potential for a lot more traffic so please be mindful of others.

#4 Its ok to use pictures & gifs in the forums, but please make sure that they are less than 800 Pixels wide and less than 1000 Pixels tall. If you aren't sure how to limit that, when you either upload the picture or link to it, put in values for the height and width to ensure that the image does not exceed the limits.

And lastly, Don't be an ass. Just don't.

Last edited by wllmbr on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Additional rules)
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1