Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abchun's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abchun

Abchun

Abchun's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Abchun's Moderator Application   Abchun's Moderator Application EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:25 am

What is your Minecraft username?
Abchun

What is your age?
I'm am currently 16 years old, but will be turning 17 on the 5th of April.

In which country do you reside?
I live in the United States of America.

What time range are you frequently logged in? What is your timezone?
I often try to log in from 4pm-8pm(EST), however, as I am often busy, this is not always the case.

Which is your favorite part(s) of Cyclone (content)?
I believe my favorite part of Cyclone is the Survival portion of the server. I tend to play Survival with friends a lot, and will often be seen doing so. If chosen for a moderator position, I believe I would be able to help the entire server with any civil disputes, software malfunctions, or serious builds.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position (Please cite)? Please describe your positions and provide some information about yourself.
I am a very excellent worker, and I rarely start something I am not prepared to finish. I have had multiple administrative positions, including: Head-Admin on GrandmaCraft, Head-Admin/Head-Builder on McOp, Head-Admin on GrandmaCraft 2.0, and Co-Owner of Project MC Gaming.

How much time do you spend on Cyclone on a daily basis?
I currently try to spend about 1 hour each day if I'm not busy studying or looking for a job.

When did you first join Cyclone?
I joined Cyclone shortly after initial launch, however, I have not been active until recently (due to being grounded).

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience?
I am a decent builder, and have a pretty good understanding of redstone and how plugins work.

How tuned is your knowledge with plugins and the Bukkit project?
I can install and edit plugins, however, I am a quick learner, so anything you need me to do, I can easily pick up.

How can you contact us? Note: You must have Skype!
I have Skype, and I am available (on Skype) between 3pm-9pm on weekdays, and from 10am-12am on weekends, although I may be away due to family or relationship events.

Thank you for reading my application!
Back to top Go down
PoisonLuigi

PoisonLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Abchun's Moderator Application   Abchun's Moderator Application EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 pm

#trebor4mad
Back to top Go down
http://poisonluigi.deviantart.com
Catterz

Catterz

PostSubject: Re: Abchun's Moderator Application   Abchun's Moderator Application EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:33 am

#TrevorForOwner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abchun's Moderator Application   Abchun's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1