Cyclone: The Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP cyclone-mc.tk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jeimar's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeimarinskiJay

Jeimar's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Jeimar's Moderator Application   Jeimar's Moderator Application EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi. My Name is Jeimar. This is My Moderator/Helper Application. Hope you Enjoy! Smile

Minecraft user name: My Minecraft Username is Matum51

Age: I am currently 13 Years of Age. My Birthday is on November 7th.

Skype: My Skype Username is jeimarinskijay and my Screen Name is Jay Productions.

Previous staff experience: I am the Owner of a Few Servers. I am the Co-Owner of 5 Different Servers. I am Helper/Moderator on about 15 Different Servers. And I am Admin/Head-Admin on about 8 Servers.

Plugin experience: As I explained, I am the Owner of a few Servers and Admin on many Different Servers. I have experience with almost every kind of Plugin like: Permissions, Essentials, WorldEdit/WorldGuard, Multi-Verse, and Many Others.

Building skills: I have much experience with Building Maps, Parkour, Spawns, Mines and others. I think I make a pretty good Builder.

A little bit about yourself: Well my Name is Jeimar. My hobbies include Singing (Related to a Famous Singer Razz) Dancing, Acting, Playing Piano, Guitar, Violin, and Drums. I also love Nintendo, Mario, Zelda, Minecraft (Obviously) and Games in general.

Why we should hire you: I think I make a great Moderator because when I need to do my job, I get it done, I don't EVER abuse commands such as /Mute, /Kick, /Ban or other Moderator Commands.

I hope you like my Application. I think I Qualify! Razz
Back to top Go down
AshelehsA
Admin
AshelehsA

PostSubject: Re: Jeimar's Moderator Application   Jeimar's Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 am

As good of an application as this is I regret to inform you that you have the wrong server. I believe you're looking for the Cyclone Jail server, this server closed about two months ago. Good luck to you though. You had a really good application. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AshelehsA
wllmbr
Admin
wllmbr

PostSubject: Re: Jeimar's Moderator Application   Jeimar's Moderator Application EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:44 am

I don't think he should get Moderator since he can't figure out that this is a long dead forum...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeimar's Moderator Application   Jeimar's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeimar's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1